Submissions should be made by the 18 May 2012 to the START system: https://www.softconf.com/c/issa2012_ww/
Please use the template provided: 2012-style-model paper.docx
Papers will need to comply with the following review process:
- Peer-review of papers.
- At least two reviewers will anonymously review each paper. Therefore, papers are likely to qualify for subsidy earning publications.
- The full paper should be submitted on the submission page of the official workshop web site/link.
- Please use the provided MS Word template to format and style the paper. If you are unable to type in MS Word (you use another text editor and thus are unable to produce a MS Word file in the specified template), please contact the organisers to make special arrangements.
- The paper should not exceed 4000 words, including the abstract, figures and references.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Peace Support Operations
- Socio-technical aspects of ICT uses in warfare and peace
- ICT uses in war and peace from a military perspective
- ICT uses in command and control
- Legal, ethical and social issues related to Information Security
- Information Warfare
- Network Warfare
- Psychological Warfare
- Strategic Information Security
- Information Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Vulnerability assessments
- Forensic applications and solutions
- Hacking cracking and other technical challenges
- Managerial perspectives
- Governance and standards
- Promotion of democratic practices through ICT uses
Last Updated on Friday, 18 May 2012 18:13